[CrackMonkey] More FIX trolling

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 31 12:53:58 PDT 2000

<Slice> I presume there's no way to find out what CrackMonkey is
without
<Slice> joining?
<Nome> Slice: http://www.crackmonkey.org/pipermail/crackmonkey/

<Go> Rick Moen.
<aaronl> Do you norweigens even know what crackmonkey is?
<aaronl> It is non-sequitour arguments and ad-hommenim personal
attacks
<aaronl> we sit around and worship rick moen
<Nixon> No, we _still_ haven't emerged from our combined whaling and
polar bear
<Nixon> hunting ventures.

<strlen> You're getting on Crack Monkey list too Go?
<Go> strlen: Nope.
<strlen> Sneakums is on there. Radagast is on there. I am.
<Go> strlen: I get to much junk mail already.

<aaronl> <NickM> FORTH ?LOVE IF HONK THEN
<aaronl> I want something to program in FORTH
<Go> Nick Moffit?
<Go> Rick Moen!