[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 31 13:26:09 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:08:00PM -0700, Alex Feinberg wrote:
> Somewhat agreed, but I still find GNOME a nice and usable interface, with a
> ton of usefull applications. Although applications like gtkwhoami may be
> way too much.

Oh god what is this?!?! Gnome is like windows but it sucks more. who
needs a sissy "desktop environemnt"? EFM hums along well for me
without being a complete mess like gnome is.
http://vitelus.com/aaronl/pub/shots/e/va.png.

> http://www.fix.no. Read the information page too, and please use proper
> capitalization. No, majority of the people there just telnet in a
> gnome-terminal, or in rxvt, like myself. Feel free to join in.
most of the people on fix are idiots. and norwiegen. gnome-terminal
SUCKS compared to Eterm, there is no comparison