[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 16:17:14 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:26:09PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 01:08:00PM -0700, Alex Feinberg wrote:
>> Somewhat agreed, but I still find GNOME a nice and usable interface, with a
>> ton of usefull applications. Although applications like gtkwhoami may be
>> way too much.

> Oh god what is this?!?! Gnome is like windows but it sucks more. who
> needs a sissy "desktop environemnt"? EFM hums along well for me
> without being a complete mess like gnome is.
> http://vitelus.com/aaronl/pub/shots/e/va.png.

Enlightenment: All the disadvantages of a real desktop environment, none of
the advantages. Of course, since you work at VA, noone should be surprised at
your level of assimilation. Indeed, you typed "environemnt", which tells us
all we need to know about who you've been hanging out with.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer