[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 16:35:07 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 04:28:04PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 06:22:24PM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

>> I wish to insult enlightenment hackers. They're Australian, wear goofy hats,
>> can't fucking type, write unmaintainable code, and won't listen to reason.
>> I'm sure the list goes on, I'll welcome contributions.

> <mazeone> hahahahaa
> <mazeone> ok, pasting is annoying, but that is kinda funny
> <mudhoney> heheh
> <UnLogikal> lol
> <mazeone> they forgot 'sheep fuckers'
> <Jad> and the "Pants On, Pants Off" bit.... (inside joke)
> <mazeone> fusion94: bah, everyone knows raster is a sheep fucker
> <fusion94> mazeone: heh
> <Demonishi> mazeone: and fusion94 is his little bitch
> <Jad> i should be in the credits for insulting raster

I don't know who these people are, but I'd like to insult them too. They fail
to use proper capitalization and punctuation, as well as saying "hahahahaa",
"heheh" and "lol".

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer