[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Mon Jul 31 16:49:25 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 11:41:23PM -0700, Michael Jennings wrote:
> On Monday, 31 July 2000, at 18:22:24 (-0500),
> Joakim Ziegler wrote:

>> I wish to insult enlightenment hackers. They're Australian, wear
>> goofy hats, can't fucking type, write unmaintainable code, and won't
>> listen to reason.  I'm sure the list goes on, I'll welcome
>> contributions.

> There are several Enlightenment developers, not two, and certainly not
> one.  There are three Americans, one Australian, and two Brits.  I do
> not wear funny hats, I can type, I write maintainable code, and the
> only thing I won't listen to are egomaniacal GNOME developers whose
> entire vocabulary can be matched by the regexp /(UNIX|KDE|E) sucks/.

Bzzzt. The quote from me above does not match that regexp.

Other than that, fuck you and your cycle-gobbling alpha-blending nightmare,
including your so-called imaging library, your X server memory leaks, and so
on. Oh, and stop your feeble attempts at being reasonable and sound like a
nice guy. We all know you're just itching to go postal and kill all of the
GNOME community just because we don't endorse your saurian window
middle-management.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer