[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Chris J. DiBona chris at dibona.com
Mon Jul 31 17:24:38 PDT 2000

Yes, but in this case, the best minds in the country has extrapolated
that:

> > > "I'd sya pile sarnot required for a functional system" - raster

May include the following words, albeit to what comprehensible conclusion
I am curious still:

	I'd say compliers are not required for a functioning system.

I believe this works contextually within the conversation we were having
at the time. That said, it was refreshing to see that there is someone who
cares less that I do about typos in outgoing email.

 Chris