[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Mon Jul 31 20:14:13 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 08:09:24PM -0700, Michael Jennings wrote:

> > > Have you actually LOOKED at the code?  Apparently not.
> >
> > The code of libmej? Uh, no.
>
> So first you bitch about a particular piece of code, then you admit
> that you've never actually looked at it.  That's intelligent.

If I would have looked, I wouldn't have had to ask.

> Don't you have some LISP to write?

Any ideas? These days not many people want Lisp engines for their
programs :(. I mean, if it was like the old days, everyone would want
to be the next Emacs. I could start a business selling GPL'd Lisp
engines and make $$$. Now nobody pays any attention to Lisp. It's all
JAVA; SEA SHARP!!!, these days.