[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Dylan Northrup dylan at integratus.com
Sun Jul 2 15:26:08 PDT 2000

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:

:=On 1 Aug 2000, Paul J Collins wrote:
:=
:=> >>>>> "Bernard" == Bernard  <nutella at zork.net> writes:
:=>
:=>     Bernard> My money's on Deirdre, even though I've never met Paul
:=>     Bernard> and have no idea of his brawling prowess.
:=>
:=> I'm a 6 foot 230 pound wuss.
:=
:=Awww, poor you.
:=
:=Besides, Irish women always win.

Except when they get blown up by IRA bombs.  Then they just die.

Oh, and being bitchy doesn't mean you win.  It just means you're a bitch.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> dylan at integratus.com <*> HA and FS geek <*>
"Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what