[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's lawyer

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Aug 1 05:14:35 PDT 2001

It took me about 10 seconds to find out the name of Phil's attorney
based on posts here. I don't know why you'd expect journalists (who
were at the Zimmermann talk) not to include this in their articles.
If you or Alex want to make a serious case (and hand-waving about
complicating negotiations won't do it), you should post that here or
contact reporters covering this case directly and state your
arguments. Otherwise it'll be in news articles soon enough and no
amount of archive-editing will work.

-Declan