[free-sklyarov] Sklyarov=Napster according to Senator Boxer

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Wed Aug 1 14:13:23 PDT 2001

Ethan Straffin writes:
> #!/usr/local/bin/perl
> # SPACE: Sheeple-Pacifying Autoresponder for Congressional Email
> # (C) 2001 Albert Gore, Jr., Inventor of the Internet

Whether or not this script or something like it is respondign to email,
it highlights an important point.  The harder it is for someone to
ignore what you're saying, the more effect it's going to have.  A
postal-mail form letter carries more weight than email, a unique letter
more than a form letter, a legible handwritten letter more than a typed
one, and a personal appearance would be the trump card.

I'm not sure where a phone call would fit into all of this.