[free-sklyarov] DC Protest?

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Wed Aug 1 17:26:59 PDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:31:03PM -0400, Robb Hill wrote:
> Is anyone planning a protest in DC?  Perhaps outsite of the DOJ, Whitehouse,
> Capitol, or any corporate Adobe offices in DC?

We are coordinating with Usenix to have a presence. That will be the
week of August 13-17, in downtown Washington. We're having a
signmaking party in anticipation of providing them to many Usenix
folks for a rally, which will be this Saturday at 3:00. Write
privately for the address. I'll announce a Usenix rally date as soon
as I can set one -- Thursday or Friday of that week.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

Free Dmitri Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org
Washington DC Protests http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca

A "secure" eBook is an eBook that blind users can't have read aloud to
them if the publisher didn't want it read aloud.
	-- Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>