[free-sklyarov] brainstorming

Chris Savage chris.savage at crblaw.com
Fri Aug 3 06:15:16 PDT 2001

Children's books are, of course, copyrighted.

I'd recommend a book called "The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig"
which, aside from being a hoot, is a good illustration of the illusion of
security measures...

Chris S.

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you believe that you have received the
message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission
and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.