[free-sklyarov] Wretched article at inside.com

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 15:09:18 PDT 2001

believe it or not this simple and trite statement is
in no small part responsible for dmitry's
circumstances.

the problem is it tries to compare apples to oranges -
it implies that speech rights are (or can be) locked
away like sausage in a store!

, "a

http://www.inside.com/product/product.asp?entity=&pf_ID=E8EECFA3-CBD1-