[free-sklyarov] [Fwd: Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message]

Ben Ford ben at kalifornia.com
Tue Aug 7 11:37:15 PDT 2001

Is this a crock or what?

-b

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:40:30 -0400
From: <senator at feinstein.senate.gov>
To: <ben at kalifornia.com>

               August 7, 2001

Mr. Ben Ford
16350 Harbor Blvd. #207
Santa Ana, California  92704

Dear Mr. Ford:

     Thank you for trying to contact me.

     I regret to inform you that due to technical difficulties, I am
unable to read your e-mail.  Messages that are not sent directly
through my website can not be retrieved by my office.

     If you wish to receive a response to your concerns, please e-
mail me at http://feinstein.senate.gov/email.html.

     Again, please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.  I
value your opinion and I look forward to your next e-mail.

               Sincerely yours,

               Dianne Feinstein
               United States Senator

http://feinstein.senate.gov

--
Please note - If you do not have the same beliefs as we do, you are
going to burn in Hell forever.