[free-sklyarov] David Lawrence on C|Net?

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Fri Aug 10 22:11:37 PDT 2001

Did anyone happen to catch "Online Tonight with David Lawrence" on C|Net
Radio tonight?  Lili von Schtupp (yes, really - lilivonschtupp.com) called
me about the LPSF press release, and asked to arrange an interview with Rob
Hansen, quoted in the release.  I'd like to hear how it went, and they
don't appear to archive the shows.

Thanks,
Chris
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL: http://crism.maden.org/ > ===