[free-sklyarov] NYC Free Dmitry/Anti-DMCA demonstration on Monday

Leonid Gorkin lgorkin1 at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 07:38:24 PDT 2001

We will have our Monday demonstration as always,
starting at noon, in front of New York public library.
We will demand to drop charges against Dmitry Sklyarov
and repel the DMCA, and start signing the petition to
attorney general and NY members of the congress.

Please bring your signs, please use no sticks (police
asked us nicely about it).

So, once again:

Monday, August 20, 12:00 noon, in front of New York
public library, 41st Street & 5th Avenue.

Come join us!!!

For more information:

New Yorkers for fair use group:

http://www.nyfairuse.org

EFF:

http://www.eff.org

Free Dmitry Sklyarov campaign:

http://www.freesklyarov.org

If you have any questions, please e-mail me:

lgorkin at yahoo.com