[free-sklyarov] Good Phrase

Will Janoschka wiljan at pobox.com
Sun Aug 19 21:50:58 PDT 2001

       'Ben lurking here for awhile.
      The stuff "crippled rights" etc gives into your opponents arguments.
      Upon ocasion I have heard  "I am not a market"  I wish I could give
      credit.   This may be 'your' phrase.  Consider that it is not demanding,
      it is very  clear,  the FBI, DoJ, and the US congress will understand the
      message.   You do not want to demand or threaten these folks, they have
      tactical  nuckes.    Lots of signs with "I am not a market" will get
      government attention, and people will question, best have a good answer.

      For your real enemy, the various so called non profit trade organizations
      DVDCCA, MPAA, AAP, RIAA, WIPO, WTO, etc that do not have tactical
      nukes, you can perhaps get a bit more aggressive:
      "I am not a market"  cease, desist, go away.  If you persist I must
      evicerate, I shall destroy,  "I am not a market".   Be afraid, be very
      afraid.  "I am not a market".