[free-sklyarov] Slightly OT-Needed-Essays or editorials on DMCA

Bill Evans bill at leflaw.net
Tue Aug 21 14:16:35 PDT 2001

this will be a one time post,
please direct any questions to me
at the above e-mail address.

We all know or have become aware of the problems
 with the DMCA. At boycott-riaa.com we have started a contest
 lookingfor editorials or essays on the DMCA and why it needs
 to be repealed or at least modified. The winner will receive
 $250 to be used anyway you like.

the rules for the contest are at http://www.boycott-riaa.com/win250.html

There are no popups, banners, or other things to irritate or harrass
you.
no forms to fill out with your life history or shoesize, and we won't
even ask for
 your e-mail until you send your article.

Bill Evans
bill at leflaw.net
webmaster at boycott-riaa.com