[free-sklyarov] [dmca-discuss] Russia issues travel advisory for travel to US

Kurt Foss kfoss at planetpdf.com
Fri Aug 31 21:24:17 PDT 2001

At 9:13 PM -0700 8/31/01, alfee cube wrote:
>can one of our russian friends translate this and send
>it back? this states that the foreign ministry is
>aware
>of dima and following closely the developments:

You can also read an English-language report on the statement from
Russian media at:

RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTRY WARNS ALL RUSSIAN PROGRAMMERS
AGAINST FALLING INTO TRAP ON US TERRITORY
http://en.rian.ru/rian/index.cfm?prd_id=160&msg_id=1842916&startrow=11&date=2001-08-31&do_alert=0

rgds ~ Kurt
Planet PDF - A world of Acrobat/PDF news, tips, tools and forums
mailto:kfoss at binarything.com | mailto:kfoss at planetpdf.com
http://www.binarything.com/ | http://www.planetpdf.com/
BinaryThing.com - The ePublishing Network