[free-sklyarov] Quick Query for Campus Campaign

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Sun Dec 2 01:10:33 PST 2001

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, George wrote:

> Recommendations for promoting awareness on campus?

	I'm thinking of a major public awareness campaign; since
	the fall semester is drawing to a close, maybe we can set a
	goal of having a major operation prepared, materials and all,
	for the 1st day students get back (which varies, but we
	can set a deadline for the end of this month.)

	On the material side, we'd need flyers, maybe something more
	in-depth (say, a leaflet or newsletter of a couple pages,)
	maybe something less in-depth (bumper-sticker form factors?)
	And whatever else we can think of.

	On the creative side:  slogans/etc which will resonate with
	students.  One general theme I'm seeing here is that students risk
	punishment for doing too good a job, making too big of a
	difference, and for doing the ethical thing when a company sells
	snake-oil.

> George
							-S