[free-sklyarov]Free Skylarov Street Action Strike Force!

Jason Kaye jaxs at enteract.com
Wed Jul 18 10:48:15 PDT 2001

I think we should protest StarBucks :) ....it was kinda strange being at
DefCon9 and listening to the "Meet the FBI" roundtable..they painted a
picture of themselves as a friend and we should all work together...and
then BAM the next day he gets busted...

Something REALLY needs to be done about this law.

cheers
jaxs

jason.kaye at point0.com
Point Zero Network Consultants, Inc.