[free-sklyarov]Free Skylarov Street Action Strike Force!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 11:24:59 PDT 2001

begin  Klepht quotation:
> Oh, yeah: anyone banked "freeskylarov.org" yet?
> P.S. A "Free Skylarov" web page would probably get ./'d.

	We'd have to grab "freesklyarov" as well as the misspelling
above.

	The machine that hosts this mailing list could support a
freesklyarov.org Web site, and come through a slashdotting fairly
intact.  It's sitting largely alone on a 600kbps SDSL link, so it's
not a super powerhouse, but it has survived slashdotting before.

> P.P.S. Is Don Marti involved yet?

	Wearing his burnallgifs-style hat, I'm not sure.

	But if you were to send him an article on the Sklyarov case,
I'm sure he'd be able to get it published.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!