[free-sklyarov]Sklyarov Defence Fund

Bill Scannell bill at scannell.org
Wed Jul 18 11:48:24 PDT 2001

I think we all know that Jeff Moss would have trouble organising the
consumption of ale in a fermented beverage production facility.  From what I
understand from Alexander (Sklyarov's colleague), Moss has done f*uck all to
help out.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Moss to get his act together.

-Bill