[free-sklyarov][dmarti@zgp.org: Re: [CrackMonkey] Free Dimitry Skylarov!]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 13:26:55 PDT 2001

	Wouldn't it be interesting if Don Marti had posted the
following?

----- Forwarded message from Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org> -----

begin Mr. Bad quotation of Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 09:17:11AM -0700:

> WHY picket the U.S. Attorney's office, when Adobe is right down in San
> Jose?

It's been pointed out that many reasonable people might want to
download an "e-book" on one computer (say, a home machine on DSL) and
read it on another (say, a laptop with no permanent net connection).

And don't you think it would be nice to go down to the park and read
a (n e-) book under a tree, and maybe talk about it with your friends
and sip a cool beverage?  If that park happens to be in downtown
San Jose, and Dan Gillmor happens to walk by, that would be nice too.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti    -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.
dmarti at zgp.org    Free the Web, burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/