[free-sklyarov] Bay Area Free Sklyarov Meeting Tonight

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 14:24:14 PDT 2001

begin  robyn quotation:
> Please RSVP if you can.

[I plan to be there]

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Pablos Kadrevis wrote:
> > We'll meet at 7:30 p.m. at 709 Buchanan, San Francisco.  Those
> > coming north on 101 should take the Fell street exit.

	Those coming on Muni or BART should get off at Powell or
Montgomery St Stations and catch the 21 Hayes bus, which will take you
to Hayes and Buchanan.  Muni Metro lets you off at the Van Ness
underground station, which is a level walk to 709 Buchanan with no
nasty hills in between.

	The 5 fulton lets off at McAllister and Buchanan, which is a
few blocks away, and the 22 Fillmore runs nearby as well.

Here is a transit map of the general area:

http://www.transitinfo.org/cgi-bin/muni/map/system?MODE=ZOOM&Map.x=400&Map.y=264&ZOOM=1&XPART=1.5&YPART=1

Note Van Ness Station on the right.  the diagonal street is Market.
You can see Buchanan labeled right about where the final E in "HAIGHT
FILLMORE" is.  you can zoom out for greater context.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!