[free-sklyarov] Sklyarov covered on NPR's All Things Considered today

Branden Robinson branden at deadbeast.net
Wed Jul 18 14:23:30 PDT 2001

Sorry if something's already been pasted about this.  I checked the
archives but I also just subscribed.

As I write this, NPR's All Things Considered news program is running a
story on Sklyarov.

ATC generally runs their stories more than once during their time block
(2.5 hours here), so those of you with interest may want to tune in.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Psychology is really biology.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Biology is really chemistry.