[free-sklyarov] My messages

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 15:14:50 PDT 2001

My apologies if some of you haven't been able to read my replies.  If
you are using Microsoft Outlook (express or otherwise) without the aid
of an exchange server, you will need to "view source" on the
attachments you see.

The reason this occurs is that outlook sees the word "begin" in my
mails and assumes that what follows is a uuencoded file attachment.
It's a fault on the part of Microsoft Outlook, and I am not in fact
sending any attachments.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!