[free-sklyarov] Sklyarov covered on NPR's All Things Considered today

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jul 18 16:02:48 PDT 2001

Begin Branden Robinson quotation:
> As I write this, NPR's All Things Considered news program is running a
> story on Sklyarov.

	I'm listening from San Francisco on KALW (91.7 FM).

	They just announced it on the intro to the program, and should
play it within the hour.  If you're in the Bay Area, you shuld be able
to pick it up.

	They also talk about the FBI misplacing computers and weapons,
but that's not the story on Sklyarov.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!