[free-sklyarov] Newsflash! Sklyarov Denied Access To Russian Consul

Anton Chterenlikht a.chterenlikht at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 04:37:36 PDT 2001

Yes Pablos, it is true. We (russians) do need help from you all.

Being russian for 26 years I do not hope that Russian authorities will do
anything serious to help us. Have you got any links to Amnesty International
USA? Denial of access to russian counsil is a very worrying fact. AI should be
informed of it asap.

Any other ideas?

anton

---------------------------------------
Anton Chterenlikht
Research Assistant

Mechanical Engineering Department
Sheffield University
Mappin Street
Sheffield S1 3JD
UK
Tel: (+) 114 2227863
Fax: (+) 114 2226015
Email: a.chterenlikht at sheffield.ac.uk
---------------------------------------

I think some people may have the wrong idea about Dmitry's colleagues.
These men currently do not have any better information than we do.  They
have even less of an idea about what to do/who to talk to/how to get help
than we do.  The Russian Consul, while having filed inquiries, also knows
nothing thus far.  Dmitry's colleagues, also have difficulty with English.
They need help from us.

Having talked to Alexander (Elcomsoft Executive in San Francisco) only an
hour ago:

        1  Nobody has talked to Dmitry since his arrest.
        2  Nobody knows where he is being held.
        3  Nobody knows where he'll turn up next.

Where "Nobody" is any of us and/or Dmitry's colleagues, not the feds.

pablos.