[free-sklyarov] Hacker Arrest Stirs Protest

Sonja V. Tideman sonjat at cs.unm.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:02:32 PDT 2001

Hello,
  I live near the Denver area and was wondering what I could do to
help.  This arrest absolutely infuriates, and makes me ashamed to be
American.  I have never had to say that before, but now it is true.  I
know Denver does not have the IT population of the Bay Area, but there are
a lot of IT workers here and I was thinking that perhaps we could have a
protest outside one of the federal buildings here as well.  I would like
to do something.

Thanks
  Sonja