[free-sklyarov] Hacker Arrest Stirs Protest

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Thu Jul 19 08:26:36 PDT 2001

Hi, David!

> The bang we get for the buck in being able to launch class action suits
> more than makes up for it.

You are right, I'm not good in US stock market.
And may be, I don't know, is it good for Adobe
to increase number of stockholders.

But I know, that if you buy stocks, you loose money.
Its good, if they are used to fund FREE DMITRY movement.
But that money aren't go to that movement, they are simply lost.

A person can't donate infinite sum of money to help
other individual.  Thats why we will have less posters,
stickers, etc.

If I were you, I would buy Adobe stocks only if
2600 or EFF will officially ask people to do this.
Then I will join many other stockholders,
layers will use my vote to defend Dmitry,
and my money willn't be lost.

May be even better to give stock money to
EFF -- they will buy out a packet of stocks or
spend money on other important things, i.e.
on Dmitry advocate or phone calls to motherland.

    Good Luck!
 Arvi the Hacker
(AtH//UgF at hMoscow)