[free-sklyarov] San Jose Monday: schedule and directions

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Jul 19 10:39:03 PDT 2001

This is a summary of the plans for the demonstration at Adobe that
we discussed at the meeting last night.  We agreed to meet at the
park and walk to Adobe together, and the snake is an obvious meeting
place that is close to, but out of line of sight from, Adobe HQ.

Free Dmitry
March on Adobe
Monday, July 23, 2001, 11AM-1PM
Downtown San Jose, California, USA

MEET AT THE SNAKE: We will be meeting in downtown San Jose at the
snake sculpture, Quetzalcoatl, which is at the south end of Cesar
de Chavez Park, at the corner of South Market St. and West San
Carlos St.  Cesar de Chavez Park is across San Carlos from the
Hyatt St. Claire Hotel, near the San Jose Convention Center.