[free-sklyarov] Hacker Arrest Stirs Protest

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 11:02:11 PDT 2001

Hey Sonja,

It would be great if you could drum up a protest in Denver
as well.

Folks from other cities who can protest, please email
   help-sklyarov at eff.org
or this list

and we can get you sample protest materials as soon as
they are available.

Please let us know if you are going to protest, so that
we can maximize public attention (media coverage) of
the issue.

Thanks,

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------