[free-sklyarov] Seattle Protest

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Thu Jul 19 11:53:04 PDT 2001

There are no offices here in Atlanta that I know of, and I am far away from
the action. Lacking a readily available target, I'm not sure what focus a
local protest might have. I thought about coming out for something
(really -- I have friends in SF and have been trying to arrange a visit) but
getting a day off is a problem.

So instead I sent EFF some more money, approximately the amount I would
spend on a weekend trip out there, and coincidentally the exact amount of my
"Bread and Circuses" Bush/Cheney tax refund. I expect the check will show up
about the same time as my Amex statement. I thought it fitting.

Andrea