[free-sklyarov] Calling All Adobe Employees

Bill Scannell bill at scannell.org
Thu Jul 19 12:28:15 PDT 2001

Hi,

Thanks for reading this list.

You're either a PR flack paid to read this or, more likely, one of the many
Adobe employees disgusted with the way your company has twisted a white hat
security professional into a not-yet-convicted felon.

I need your help.

I'm making up a number of stickers and small, easily concealed fliers that
I'd like distributed inside your company.  I don't want you to jeopardise
your job, I just want you to help the cause out from the inside.  Maybe if
senior management knows how you feel about this on the ground, then they
will do the right thing and drop the complaint against Sklyarov.

Please reply to me directly.  Confidentiality is assured.

Thanks,

Bill