[free-sklyarov] Hacker Arrest Stirs Protest

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 15:46:30 PDT 2001

Sonja,

Are you willing to act as the contact for the Denver
protest?  If so, please provide your full contact
info (full name, telephone, and email address)

Thanks,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------