[free-sklyarov] Chicago Area Malcontents?

Michael C. Smith maxomai at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 19 16:05:15 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 03:54:38PM -0700, Will Doherty wrote:
> Choose a federal courthouse or Adobe office.
>
> If you are willing to be the contact for a protest there,
> please let us know right away!

The Federal Plaza, located on the corner of Adams and Clark
(I think, it's been a while) in Downtown Chicago, would be
your best bet for a Chicago protest. (The most notable
feature of this area is a huge statue that looks like a
pink flamingo sticking its head in the ground.)

Be sure to send out a notice on chicago.indymedia.org
while you're at it.

(I wonder if the ISO is going to show up with newspapers? :))

Mike Smith