[free-sklyarov] Atlanta?

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Thu Jul 19 16:43:39 PDT 2001

Someone has pointed out that there is, in fact, an Adobe office in Atlanta.
I have no idea what is actually done there, or anything about it other than
the address.

Doing something at the same actual time (as opposed to same local time)
would put it in the middle of the afternoon for us east-coasters. That
might actually be better, given that the office is out in the 'burbs.

The next question is, of course, who in Atlanta is interested. There is one
other on this list that I know of, and I might get some interest from the
se2600 folks.

But I am concerned about the ability to stage an effective demonstration
even if we could get people out. Based on the address I was given, the
offices are almost certainly in a business park. That means private
property, and I doubt standing on the side of a suburban highway will be of
much help. (Although it is possible we could have a captive audience during
rush (3) hour(s).)

Andrea

feorlen at acm dot org