[free-sklyarov] List of Demands

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 16:48:46 PDT 2001

According to the criminal attorney who was just in the
EFF office--

Adobe can no longer by themselves prevent the case
from moving forward.

However, if they withdraw the complaint they made
to Department of Justice, then DOJ may decide not
to move forward with the criminal charges from the
government and they could release Sklyarov.
That could be kind of embarrassing for them, but
it is not entirely out of the question.

Free Sklyarov,

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------