[free-sklyarov] Future Bay Area protest sites?

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Thu Jul 19 17:20:49 PDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Morgan wrote:

> 1) Daniel O'Connell, the agent who swore out the affadavit and
> met with Adobe works for the "High Tech Squad at San Jose
> California" according to http://cryptome.org/usa-v-sklyarov.htm
>
> Based on
> http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/sanfran/sfcontact.htm
> and
> http://sanfrancisco.fbi.gov/contact/fo/sanfran/sfcomputer.htm
>
> I believe O'Connell works out of the San Jose Resident Agency of
> the FBI at 950 South Bascom, Suite 3011.

I've been there. It's a really small office, and the agents there don't
seem too familiar with computer/internet technology. This angle is
probable a waste of time, and just going to annoy the FBI and the agents
involved (who are pretty much removed from things now that the arrest has
been made, I believe).

> 2) The U.S. Attorney's office that issued the press release
> about the chargest against Dimitry:

Probably a better place to write.

--

Len Sassaman

Security Architect            |
Technology Consultant         |  "Let be be finale of seem."

http://sion.quickie.net       |           --Wallace Stevens