[free-sklyarov] List of Demands

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Jul 19 17:45:43 PDT 2001

Yes, we can't demand that of Adobe.

But I agree that it should be part of the
protest demands since others are taking
place at non-Adobe locations.

I expect that after the Adobe protest, there
will be another San Francisco Bay Area protest
at a federal courthouse where the case will
be heard.

Will

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------