[free-sklyarov] List of Demands

Len Sassaman rabbi at quickie.net
Thu Jul 19 17:58:19 PDT 2001

Exactly.

Jon Callas stated the reasons for this very well in his post. For the
new-comers, it can be found at:

http://securitygeeks.shmoo.com/article.php?story=20010719141720141

We want Dmitry free. The quickest acceptable way to make that happen is
for Adobe to drop their complaint. Without Adobe, the case is very weak.

Secondarily, we want other companies to realize that actions like Adobe's
in this case are an extreme PR fiasco.