[free-sklyarov] idea for San Jose protesters

Alexander Moskalyuk prostoalex at hotbox.ru
Fri Jul 20 02:41:52 PDT 2001

I was going through my picture collection and when I
was in San Jose I took several pics by the Adobe
building, since it was right across the street from
the hotel.

Anyway, right in front of the Adobe building there is
quite an ugly sculpture.
http://moskalyuk.com/img/idf/013.htm

Regardless of its artistic beauty, could that be used
for something like a big sign? Before Monday could
someone do a really big sign with Free Dmitry slogan
and BoycottAdobe.com?

That would (a) turn the attention of press, (b) turn
the attention of the Adobe employees, (c) turn the
attention of people in San Jose Convention Center, and
there is constantly a tech conference going there (I
might be wrong on this, though).

Best regards,
Alexander Moskalyuk
http://www.moskalyuk.com/