[free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Jon Bober jwb235 at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 20 09:21:13 PDT 2001

I believe that I am the only person on this list that has expressed
interest in something in NYC.  That was last night just before I went to
sleep at around 1:30 or so.   I woke up this morning to find that people
had tried to jump on me to organize something.  As could be inferred from
the tone of that email, I am not ready to organize something all alone, but
I would be willing to participate.  I am not a hard-core protester, and I
am not ready to go marching up and down streets by myself.

I'll see if anyone else steps up.  I'm not ready to be the contact on this.