[free-sklyarov] Slogan/Propaganda

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at realmeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 20 09:38:45 PDT 2001

From: Len Sassaman <rabbi at quickie.net>
> Give us another logo. SO far it's the only one we have to use.

I'd have to think about it, plus I'm at work right now, and I probably
couldn't execute an idea as well as might be desired, with my graphics
software and abilities.  I will try this evening and weekend, but I would
have to stress that my input will have to be in the spirit of
brainstorming.  You'd have to let me and anybody who also gets triggered
to comment or offer suggestions, be stupid, basically, until a good idea
was come up with.  Or find someone with a natural talent for this.

Ask around, though, until I can see what I come up with.  Anybody have
any ideas?

Seth Johnson