[free-sklyarov] CA Central Coast Action

Josh Richards jrichard at cubicle.net
Fri Jul 20 10:15:22 PDT 2001

* John Kew <peri at logorrhea.com> [20010720 10:08]:
> There is an Adobe branch office here on the central coast in San Luis Obispo,
> CA. I think I can manage a small protest. I've led protests before for DeCSS
> here.
>
> If anyone here is interested (From any of the five cities or from the valley)
> please email me so that we might coordinate something.
>
> The local lug group here is pretty tight, but with this being the summer
> quarter a lot of college folks are out of town.

Ah.  Somebody from SLO.  :-)

Anybody else in the CA Central Coast region?  I'm interested and have a few
others who'd probably be interested in showing up to something local.  We
talked about going to the San Jose activities at Adobe HQ but this Monday
just doesn't cut it for most of us to take a moderate road trip in the
morning and back in the evening -- work activities just don't allow.

Where is the Adobe office in SLO?  Do you know what they do at it and/or
how many people work out of it?

-jr

----
Josh Richards <jrichard@{ geekresearch.com, cubicle.net }> [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]
Geek Research, LLC - San Luis Obispo, CA - <URL:http://www.geekresearch.com/>
KG6CYK - IP/Unix/telecom/knowledge/coffee/security/crypto/business/geek