[free-sklyarov] Seattle Update

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Fri Jul 20 10:17:30 PDT 2001

The plan so far for the Seattle protest is that we will start at 11:00am
in Gasworks Park, head up Burke Avenue to 34th, and head west down 34th
street to Adobe.  We'll disperse at 1:00pm.

The response to this has been a little more than I'd expected!  So far I
count about 20 people coming, but I'm sure more will contact me between
now and Monday.

Someone has even suggested (or maybe offered?) printing up T-shirts to
sell at the Fremont Sunday market, which takes place over the weekend,
just a block away from the Adobe campus.  If anyone knows someone who
can do this (print and sell the shirts at the market), please send me
some contact information.

Since I can't arrange a meeting, I'm thrown up a seattle-sklyarov
mailing list at <http://woozle.org/mailman/listinfo/seattle-sklyarov>.
I'm still keeping the web site up to date:
<http://woozle.org/~neale/sklyarov/>.

One question: the desk officer said I might need a street permit;
investigating this reveals that they're pretty pricey!  Was the officer
just confused?

Neale