[free-sklyarov] Re: Southern California

Jey Kottalam jeyk at home.com
Fri Jul 20 11:11:52 PDT 2001

Or come give us a hand in San Diego.. we're closer! =D

I'm contacting the local LUGs in San Diego to see if we can organize a
protest here.

I also noticed a Bob La Quey on this list -- I believe he's associated with
the KPLUG, is he coordinating anything with the KPLUG?

-Jey Kottalam
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right." --
/usr/bin/fortune