[free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Carlos Macedo Gomes gomes at navigo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:17:30 PDT 2001

Jon and Leonid,

I believe we do have to get a permit to protest in NYC- at least officially.
I'll try to contact a few groups that may have a better understanding of the
legal side and will update ASAP.  If we're shooting for Monday that doesn't give
us much time to get the paper work together if it's needed.

The location below sounds good to me.  We should put out a larger call for
support online (nylug.org, lxny.org, Perl Mongers, local EFF chapters, etc).
I've sent an email to the secretary at lxny.org but don't have any direct
contact w/ the other groups.

So right now we have 3 in NYC.  2's company and 3's a crowd?  It's at least
enough to cover an intersection handing out flyers.  I'm game to meet sometime
tomorrow to check heads and work out a game plan.  I suggest the Barnes and
Nobles near Union Square but I'm flexible.

regards,
C.G.

gomes at navigo.com
Carlos Macedo Gomes