[free-sklyarov] boycottadobe.co.uk registered!

On Friday 20 July 2001  2:48 pm, d p wrote:
> The domain:
>
> boycottadobe.co.uk
>
> has been registered!

cool.

Might be an idea to put up various pieces of information to give people
abroad an idea on how they can help out here.

I don't think there's enough critical mass in the UK to start picketting
Adobe offices (With Archer going down for 4 years, the Bush visit, and Genoa
conference riots starting, the news is pretty overwhelmed at the moment).
Happy to be proved wrong if there are more UK (or simply non-US/Russian)
people on this list?

My thoughts include:
- Boycotting US conferences (cf. Alan Cox)
- Addresses to write to (Newspapers, Tech commentators, US Embassy?)
...?

r.